3 Indians die from inhaling poisonous gas in Bahrain

16:56 HRS IST

Dubai, Jul 31 (PTI) Three Indian workers have been killed
after inhaling poisonous methane gas in a sewage trench in the
suburbs of Bahrain’s capital city of Manama.

Murugesan Konar, 40, Shanmuga Jeganathon, 25, and Balrusa
Ayyakkannu, 23, were about to carry out maintenance work in
Nabih Saleh when the tragedy happened, authorities said.

An initial probe found that “one of the worker fainted
while trying to fix pipes inside the hole.

This entry was posted in EN and tagged by News4Me. Bookmark the permalink.

About News4Me

Globe-informer on Argentinian, Bahraini, Bavarian, Bosnian, Briton, Cantonese, Catalan, Chilean, Congolese, Croat, Ethiopian, Finnish, Flemish, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indian, Irish, Israeli, Jordanian, Javanese, Kiwi, Kurd, Kurdish, Malawian, Malay, Malaysian, Mauritian, Mongolian, Mozambican, Nepali, Nigerian, Paki, Palestinian, Papuan, Senegalese, Sicilian, Singaporean, Slovenian, South African, Syrian, Tanzanian, Texan, Tibetan, Ukrainian, Valencian, Venetian, and Venezuelan news

Leave a Reply